CIO / Domain Expert for Corrections & Security
After many years in the public sector, now I am serving as a Domain Expert for corrections & security especially relating to the use of technology for corrections operations, security and life long change of offender. As a CISSP, I also serve in area of cybersecurity.
I am thankful for the opportunities to grow and contribute to society while I was a Prisons Officer for 26 years. After serving for about a decade as the Head of Technology for Singapore Prisons leading their transformative use of technology to bring the service to the next S Curve, I took the plunge to join the private sector with the hope to further that spirit of serving society beyond Singapore Prisons.
Still a Captain Of Lives at heart.
Risks: Most people see the risk of doing but did not weigh the risk of not doing
What I am working on now:
- Technology evangelism for Corrections
- Learning Guitar (started at age 50)
- Rekindling the passion for Cycling and photography
- Learning to Blogging, Vlog, Streaming
- Serving in worship team as audio engineer, vocalist and perhaps guitarist
What I had worked on before :
- Prisons IT Masterplan
- Redevelopment of Changi Prison Complex
- Emergency Planning
- Maximum Security Prison Operations
- Operations Outside Prison Compounds (similar to Marshall service)
- Automation of Operations within Prison
- Orchestration of Aftercare ecosystem
- ISO9001 & ISO27001
- Enterprise Architecture. It was an honor to share with the EA community about SPS' EA journey at the ISS 13th ACoP.